The VERBA Pigletfeeder is a very accessible pig feeder for nursery piglets that’s easy to attach to the partitioning wall between two farrowing pens. The Piglet feeder also comes with a horizontal U profile (standard 35 mm internal) a transparent feed hopper and a stainless steel feeding tough.
The Piglet feeder is also available with a removable stainless steel trough. The feeding trough is simple to remove and clean. In addition, we make even more variants of the farrowing pen feeders, such as an easily reversible farrowing pen feeder with a trough on both sides. The Piglet feeder must be attached to the wall and floor using mounting brackets.
Guarantee: 7 Years on construction- and material faults.
- A very easy to access dryfeeder for nursery piglets
- Much less spilled feed than with conventional piglet bowls
- Can be built into partition
- Requires half the floor surface area compared with conventional piglet bowls
- Large storage bunker
- White transparent feed bunker, assess feed content from a distance
- Trough manufactured from high quality type 304 stainless steel
- Accurately adjustable feed ration
- Easy piglet transition from sows milk to solid feed
- Watertight trough to feed liquid products
- Pigletfeeder with removable trough: trough is easy to clean after feeding liquid products
- Mewaco farrowing: all the advantages of the Pigletfeeder with 18 liter storage bunker and separate drinking trough
K-series dry feeder:
The VERBA K-series dry feeders are ideal for all types of piglet feed. The feeder is specially designed for animals weighing between 5 and 20 kg. The low trough makes it easy for young animals to learn how to eat. Combined with the Verba Duo Drinker, a K-series feeder is the ideal solution for your farrowing shed.